- Richard on Toxins, Malnutrition, and Dehydration Are Major Contributors to Health and Weight Challenges
- Ted McCullough on ABCs of Better Health – Why Fat is Good for You
- Ted McCullough on Water – Make Wise Choices
- Marlene Magee on The 30 Day Challenge Updated – Get Started Today!
- ABCs of Better Health – Blood Sugar…Keeping it Balanced | Real People with Real Results on Is Your Sweet Tooth Killing You?
Tag Archives: holistic health
I guess as far as fads go, the Daniel Fast isn’t so bad. I mean, it isn’t nearly as bad as the cabbage soup diet, or the Atkins diet. We won’t even talk about Sensa, Alli, or HcG. Those deserve … Continue reading
****Updated***** 2012 has arrived! Are you Ready? Turn your vague New Year’s Resolutions into REAL lasting Results! We have new value added customer packages that can also qualify you for the 30 Day Challenge. They provide you with three basic … Continue reading
I am behind on posting! Our class covered supplementation and stress and toxins since I last blogged. Supplementation is only necessary because the foods we eat are nutrient depleted. Green harvesting, over-harvesting, and depleted soils all contribute to the problem. … Continue reading