- Richard on Toxins, Malnutrition, and Dehydration Are Major Contributors to Health and Weight Challenges
- Ted McCullough on ABCs of Better Health – Why Fat is Good for You
- Ted McCullough on Water – Make Wise Choices
- Marlene Magee on The 30 Day Challenge Updated – Get Started Today!
- ABCs of Better Health – Blood Sugar…Keeping it Balanced | Real People with Real Results on Is Your Sweet Tooth Killing You?
Tag Archives: digestion
I am behind on posting! Our class covered supplementation and stress and toxins since I last blogged. Supplementation is only necessary because the foods we eat are nutrient depleted. Green harvesting, over-harvesting, and depleted soils all contribute to the problem. … Continue reading